Slider

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

I've been busy this week, sewing my lil' heart out to get ready for my sister-in-law's Baby Shower. Several months ago I purchased the book Little Stitches for Little Ones by Amy Butler. If you sew, you will LOVE Amy Butler. I found this book at The Top Stitch in Spokane. I had forgotten about the book, but seen these Kimono style pajamas hanging in the store when I recently revisited the store to purchase fabric for the nursing apron below.  

Here are the creations I came up with:


Here's Moxx (my linebred Boxer) peering out the window, no doubt making sure his food is still on the portch and the Racoons aren't eating it again!

The nursing apron is my own design, all fabrics shown were purchased at The Top Stitch. 

Aren't these jammies so snuggly looking!?! I want a pair for myself. And the Quail. . . OMG, enough said.



1 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs