Slider

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nola's Baby Sling


Nola is a snuggle bug. . . AKA she likes to be held constantly! So I decided MAYBE I could get out and about if I had one of those baby slings. I hopped on Google and searched for "baby sling pattern + PDF" and came up with several tutorials.

The result is a combination of several different websites of instructions I read but I am not totally satisfied. The opening puckers a bit and I expected it to be more snug, and if I follow the safety precautions correctly I think that this sling sits a little low on my torso. The fabric was going to be a shirt someday and I LOVE its vintage feel, so I guess I will eventually be going back to the drawing board to correct this sling so I can use it more. There has already been several inches removed from the French seem at the bottom of the pouch portion AND I added pleating at the shoulder to get away from the uncomfortable bunching. I will add this to my list of things to do, lol the longest list EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs